The 2019 EVI-GTI Conference is coming soon, and we would like to give you a heads-up about our successful achievements of the last weeks and what you can expect in Graz:
- We can serve with quite a lot more authors and presentations than we had in our first agenda back in July, including a waiting list. See the attached Technical Programme.
- There are still some reduced rates available for students and PhD students or others with financial constraints who missed the early-bird rate. Contact us for more details! Please, ask your students to join.
- We have two Key Note Speakers from Rolls-Royce Plc and from AVL.
- If you have any question do not hesitate to contact the Board.Several ‘elevator pitch’ slots have been set up for OEMs, vendors, academia and freelancers to present their company or products. Contact us if you want to present yourself!
- A workshop will be focused on the Lab Gap Matrix. Being a part of the EVI-GTI community, you can help moving the technology in the right direction in a time where development budgets are under pressure.
- A second workshop will be focused on the way forward for EVI-GTI and on publication. Join and support us and bring in your ideas and wishes about the community, workshop topics, work groups, collaborations, EU funding projects, communication etc.
- Authors can now publish their full papers in the highly regarded International Journal of Turbomachinery, Propulsion and Power (IJTPP) which is an indexed, open-access journal of the European Turbomachinery Society (Euroturbo).
- A Conference dinner is included in the fee.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact the Board.
See you in Graz!